I remember my whole birth story from the first contraction to the first time I laid eyes on my baby…exhausted yet filled with elation. At least I thought I did. Until my husband retold my birth story at a dinner with friends and included a whole heap of unfamiliar details. Details that I seemed to have forgotten.
Congratulations on becoming a soon-to-be mama! Creating new life, our bodies are amazing things. Experiencing pain, fear, endurance, power, perseverance, and everything in between. Our bodies are designed to break down and rebuild.
A process that can be daunting, but transforming.
Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever. Don’t let these memories slip away, keep them safe and close to your heart. Capturing you as you are, celebrating your story, your birth photos will honour your journey. You captured your wedding day didn't you? This day is as special, as transformational, as wonderful why wouldn't you want to capture it.
Except this story is not only yours to tell. These are the images and experiances that you will one day show to your sons and daughters. Snuggle up in bed and share the story of the day they were born, picture by picture, page by page. Tell them how you felt, what you were scared of, they way you felt cared for, what you were most excited for, what got you through - and how you managed that one last big push that officially welcomed them into the world. Tell them of the very first day of thier lives.
Photography Collections include:
• In person catch up and chat at anytime between the time of booking and 34 weeks
• I’ll be on call 24/7 from 38 weeks until the birth of your little one.
• My attendance at your birth, from active labour through to approximately 2 hours post birth, to capture your whole birth story.
• 3-5 sneak peak images within 24 hours.
• 3-5 min Birth Film to licensed music
• A maternity session around 30 weeks (includes 20 digital images for download)
• Your personalised gallery ready for download within 14 days in
• 10% off all printed products and sessions from Echo Life Photography*
Doula Services include:
• 5 x In person meetings - these can be spread over prenatal or postnatal depending on your needs and desires
• I’ll be on call 24/7 for the month of your birth from 38 weeks
• Support through your labour and birth, in attendance at anytime from the start of labour until you and your family are settled in bed after birth
• Ongoing phone and email support throughout pregnancy from our first meeting to our final postnatal visit
• Access to client library and resources
Lay-by style payment plans avaliable on request
Your birth space is immensely sacred and vulnerable. With your partner by your side, it’s incredibly important that your birthing team honours you with strength and love.
As your birth photographer and doula, I’ll make sure you feel safe and fully supported with me and the energy I’ll be bringing into your “nest”. Not just a fly on the wall to photograph you and this amazing moment, I’ll hold space for you, care for you and will support you and your partner throughout your journey.
Your story is my art, your trust and care my priority.
Learn more about me.
The day your baby is born is the most transformative day of your life. Your story deserves to be told, every single little detail. You don't want to forget a thing.
A homebirth complements your desire for body autonomy. You’ve probably done your research about the reduction in interventions at home births and want to wholly immerse yourself in the birth experience and outcome.
I understand that a lot of careful care and consideration has gone into this choice and that it’s also a big investment for you and your partner. Should this be you, I’d like to offer you a special rate for your homebirth photography needs.
Holding space for you, I’ll be right by your side to cheer you on while capturing your life-changing experience. We’ll laugh, cry, and celebrate the arrival of your baby together.
To be chosen as your birth photographer and doula would be my greatest honour. Let me know which package you’d like to capture your birth story with and I’ll send you a deposit invoice and contract to sign.
An open book, let’s get to know each other - and I’d love to answer any questions you may have! To get started, please pop your contact details in the form below.
I’ll be on call 24/7 from 38 weeks until the birth of your little one. Only ever a call or email away, you and your partner will have my unconditional support and reassurance.
Your birthing photos have been beautifully curated for you and your partner to view. Cuddle your bub and snuggle up to your partner as you relive the memories all over again.
Want to stay in the loop
with my exclusive news, events & sales?